<< 绝望主妇 第2季 第24集>>
-
1. To have meaningless sex, Carlos,not to sleep with the woman who's carrying our child!
去和那些不相干的人做 卡洛斯,不是和帮我们怀孩子的人做!。
-
2. What is the matter?! Look, we're even!
那怎么了?! 我们扯平了啊!。
-
3. You had an affair, and I had an affair!
你有了外遇 我也有了外遇!。
-
4. I had a reason to. You were never here!
我是有理由的 你老不在家!。
-
5. I've been here, Carlos.
而我一直在家的 卡洛斯。
-
6. I have tried so hard to not be selfish
我很努力地让自己不那么自私。
-
7. and to put your needs above mine.
把你的需要放在我的之上。
-
8. I mean, for god sakes, look at me!
我是说 看在上帝份上 你看看我!。
-
9. I have agreed to be a mother for you!
我为了你心甘情愿做个好妈妈!。
-
10. Look, Gaby, you have every right to be mad at me.
看看吧 加布 你有权利对着我发狂。