<< 绝望主妇 第3季 第10集>>
-
1. Poor thing. She tries so hard.
小可怜 她练得多认真。
-
2. Yeah, she's a trouper.
对啊 她演技不错。
-
3. Let's dump her. -What? Why?
淘汰她 -什么 为什么。
-
4. Consultants are judged on the strength of their roster.
评委们是针对她们的整体表现打分。
-
5. We can't bounce every nose-picking no-talent,but we can lose the one who's dragging us down.
就算我们没法把那些差劲的选手一一清除,但至少可以淘汰拖我们后退的个别分子。
-
6. and that's Amy
此人就是艾米。
-
7. We can't do that. Her mother died last year.
可不能这么做 她妈妈去年刚过世。
-
8. Yes, I know, I know, and it's tragic.
我知道 这挺残酷。
-
9. But we are running a business.
但商业终归是商业。
-
10. Amy is sucking up all our time
艾米耗费了我们大把的时间。