<< 绝望主妇 第3季 第10集>>
-
1. I even let a friend of mine
我还被一朋友。
-
2. take me into one of those speed-dating things.
拉去参加速配。
-
3. How was it? -I didn't even go in.
情况如何 -我进都没进去。
-
4. I sat in this hotel lobby, watched all these lonely,desperate single people filing in,and then it hit me, I'm one of them.
我坐在酒店大堂 看着那些孤单的,绝望的单身贵族们一个个进场,于是猛然意识到 我也是其中之一。
-
5. I know what you mean.
我也感同身受。
-
6. Did you see that? It spun three times and then I caught it!
看到了吗 杖子转了三圈我接住了。
-
7. You didn't see. -Yeah, I'm sorry, sweetie.
你们没看到 -对不起 亲爱的。
-
8. I was distracting Gabrielle. -Oh, no, it's totally my fault.
我让加布丽尔分心了 -不 是我不好。
-
9. I'm sorry, sweetie. Go outside and do it again.
对不起 亲爱的 出去再来一遍吧。
-
10. I promise, this time we're gonna watch.
我保证这一次我们会看。