<< 绝望主妇 第3季 第10集>>
-
1. I said I had concerns, concerns that have disappeared
我说我对此有过顾虑 但既然麦克被捕。
-
2. now that Mike has been arrested.
我的顾虑就烟消云散了。
-
3. What? You think Mike is guilty?
什么 你相信是麦克杀的人吗。
-
4. Why don't we start that girl talk?
我们还是聊些家长里短吧。
-
5. I'll get the ball rolling. Anybody have a yeast infection?
我要掷骰子了 大家准备好了吗。
-
6. They found Monique's blood on the wrench
警方在麦克丢弃的扳手上。
-
7. Mike was trying to dispose of.
发现了莫妮可的血迹。
-
8. I mean, that hardly screams "innocence."
依我看 所谓的"无辜" 很难站住脚。
-
9. Her teeth were pulled!
可她的一口牙全被拔光了。
-
10. You don't think that's worth telling the cops
在你眼里 这难道还不足以说明。