<< 绝望主妇 第3季 第10集>>
-
1. And if you take Orson back,you do the same.
要是你家奥森回来了,也请知会我。
-
2. That was incredibly awkward.
方才实在不好意思。
-
3. I'm sorry you both had to sit through it.
让你们俩难堪了 抱歉。
-
4. Was it me? Was I out of line?
怪我吗 是我做错了吗。
-
5. No way I'm taking sides. -This'll blow over.
我保持中立 -事情总会过去的。
-
6. You're right. -I hope so.
你说得对 -但愿如此。
-
7. Come on in, you're just in time.
进来吧 你来的正是时候。
-
8. Thanks so much, Rita.
非常感谢 丽塔。
-
9. I think it's such a good idea
这个主意非常好。
-
10. that we all get together and talk...
大家聚在一起好好谈谈。