<< 绝望主妇 第3季 第11集>>
-
1. Orson, they don't fare well in the wild.
奥森 它们在野外是不能生存的。
-
2. You should have sold her.
你应该把她卖了。
-
3. For God's sake, Alma, who cares about the damn bird.
老天 阿尔玛 谁还管那只该死的鸟。
-
4. You set me up!
你害死我了。
-
5. Why don't I wrap up a piece of this pound cake
要不我给你包一点磅饼。
-
6. for you to enjoy later?
你待会儿吃吧。
-
7. Do you have any idea what you put me through?
你知不知道你把我害成什么样。
-
8. You almost ruined my life.
你差点把我一生都毁了。
-
9. You've rebounded nicely. Bree's lovely.
但你很快振作了 布里很漂亮。
-
10. Don't change the subject.
别扯开话题。