<< 绝望主妇 第3季 第11集>>
-
1. Down to the jailhouse to talk to Mike.
去监狱看麦克。
-
2. But didn't you tell Ian you wouldn't see him anymore?
你不是向伊恩保证不再见他了吗。
-
3. Yeah, but somebody's got to tell him about his new lawyer.
没错 但总得有人告诉他新律师的消息吧。
-
4. The guy'll show up and he's gonna go, "Who the hell is he?"
不然律师出现时 麦克还会摸不清头脑呢。
-
5. Ian gets that.
伊恩会理解的。
-
6. Besides, why would it be a big deal?
再说了 没什么大不了的。
-
7. Mike and I are over.
麦克和我结束了。
-
8. I was just wondering, because, you know,you're putting on lipstick to go to a prison.
我只是很费解 因为...,你去监狱居然还擦唇膏。
-
9. Thank you for clearing things up.
谢谢你来澄清事实。
-
10. Oh, well, it was the least I could do.
这是我能尽的绵薄之力。