返回首页
购买会员 登录 注册
购买会员

    << 绝望主妇 第3季 第12集>>

  • 1. Wow, someone got an advance on their allowance.
    有人提前拿到自己的零花钱了。
  • 2. I was my grandfather's sole heir.
    作为外公的唯一继承人。
  • 3. I'm actually in the Fortune 400.
    我如今在富豪榜排名前400位。
  • 4. Does that seem weird to you?
    是不是感觉很奇怪。
  • 5. I'm on a date with Zach Young.
    我居然跟扎克·杨约会。
  • 6. Nothing's ever going to seem weird again.
    再没什么更奇怪的了。
  • 7. Every cent we have is circling the bowl
    我家现在每分钱都要节省着花。
  • 8. and Tom never said a word.
    汤姆居然还瞒着我。
  • 9. Why didn't he come to me?
    他为何不让我帮他。
  • 10. Clearly, he's embarrassed.
    很明显 他难以启齿。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 72 Previous Next