<< 绝望主妇 第3季 第17集>>
-
1. Uh, listen, you've been really helpful the last few months,but I think I'm done here.
这几个月你真的对我帮助很大,但我不想继续了。
-
2. Mike, I know this can be a frustrating process,but if you give up now,there are so many memories that could be lost to you.
麦克 我知道这个过程很艰难,但如果你现在放弃,你可能会丢失许多美好的记忆。
-
3. Yeah, I'm OK with that.
没关系。
-
4. Oh, my God. How many did you take?
天啊 你拿了多少。
-
5. Sorry, I wanted options.
对不起 我只想多点选择。
-
6. Stop judging me, I was hopped up on couture.
别责怪我了 我对高级定制太狂热了。
-
7. Hey, you know, it's not funny. Samantha called her lawyer.
这不好玩 萨曼莎给她的律师打了电话。
-
8. What? Over a dress? God, what a bitch.
什么 就为了一条裙子 真是个婊子。
-
9. Hey, don't call her that.
别那样称呼她。
-
10. She threatened me with mace and slugged you!
她威胁拿防狼喷雾喷我 还给了你一拳。