<< 绝望主妇 第3季 第19集>>
-
1. Gotcha. Well, don't worry, you are not showing at all.
明白了 不必担心 一点都看不出来。
-
2. Oh, no, no. No, I'm not pregnant.
不 不 我没怀孕。
-
3. No, I just know what I want, which is Ian.
不 我知道我想嫁的人 就是伊恩。
-
4. So I'm just eager to, you know, not get it over with, per se,but just to get to the good part.
事实上 我不想匆忙了事,而是直接进入到好的方面。
-
5. Which is the marriage to Ian.
也就是嫁给伊恩。
-
6. He seems like a great guy. I don't suppose he has a brother?
他看上去是个好男人 要是有个兄弟就好了。
-
7. So you're not seeing anyone?
你现在还单身吗。
-
8. No. I'm between disappointments.
我现在是空窗期。
-
9. Well, are you free for dinner tomorrow?
你明晚有空吃晚餐吗。
-
10. Is this some lame setup? Please say yes.
你是要给我牵线搭桥吗 快说是的。