<< 绝望主妇 第3季 第19集>>
-
1. And you let him? -No. He pounced.
你居然放纵他 -他强袭的我。
-
2. It was hardly a pounce.
根本算不上。
-
3. You bastard! We had an agreement!
你个混蛋 我俩都订婚了。
-
4. Susan doesn't have to marry
苏珊可不会。
-
5. you because you won her in a game of cards.
因你在牌局中获胜就嫁给你。
-
6. Oh, he didn't tell you how we played poker for you?
他没告诉你我俩为你而赌牌吗。
-
7. You bet me in a game of poker?
你把我作为牌局的赌注吗。
-
8. It's not how it sounds.
不是那样的。
-
9. I merely suggested that if I
我只是建议说。
-
10. won the hand then he would stop badgering you.
如果我赢了 他就不能再去骚扰你。