<< 绝望主妇 第3季 第23集>>
-
1. for a week because he wasn't into kids.
因为那个家伙不喜欢孩子。
-
2. OK, so she was a crappy mom.
好吧 她是个蹩脚的妈妈。
-
3. You said yourself that she has mellowed.
你说过她已经成熟了。
-
4. Now she wants to make amends.
现在她要做点补偿。
-
5. If you would just try to understand.
如果你好好想想。
-
6. I think that I've been pretty understanding lately.
我想我最近已经很明白了。
-
7. What's that supposed to mean? -I think you know.
什么意思 -我以为你知道。
-
8. Great, so in the middle of everything I'm dealing with,you're gonna throw Rick in my face?
好啊 在我面临这一团糟的时候,你要把里克搬出来了。
-
9. When someone we love hurts us, if we still love them,we deal with it and we move on.
如果爱人伤害了我们 而我们依然相爱,那就会共同面对 向前看。
-
10. If I can do it, so can you.
如果我可以 那你也可以。