<< 绝望主妇 第4季 第05集>>
-
1. Make you leave town
让你离开这个镇子。
-
2. Which begs the question, do you like living here?
回到问题上 你喜欢住在这吗?。
-
3. Oh, good. We're in agreement. The fountain stays.
哦 好吧 我们达成协议 喷泉继续留在这。
-
4. Thanks for stopping by, Katherine .
谢谢来访 凯瑟琳。
-
5. It's the same for all of us.
同样的事情也发生在我们身上。
-
6. We try not to get too close to the people who live next door.
我们试着和住在隔壁的人保持距离。
-
7. It's easier to give them a polite nod than to ask what's wrong.
礼貌的点头致意比关心询问更容易。
-
8. It's safer to keep walking by than to get involved.
路过比卷入其中更加安全... .。
-
9. ... you right now. Okay, i don't wanna work...
你这会说对了 我不想去工作...。
-
10. True, we sometimes do get to know the people we share a fence with
事实上 有时我们去了解 和自己共用一个篱笆的邻居。