<< 绝望主妇 第4季 第08集>>
-
1. Then why not come back?
那干吗不回来呢。
-
2. Because I don't want to screw that up,and let's face it, Lynette. You know I would.
因为我不想毁了这一切,我们都面对现实吧 勒奈特 你知道我会的。
-
3. So why don't we just take our chips
所以我们何不拿上自己的薯片。
-
4. and leave the table winners?
别再争个你死我活呢。
-
5. But where will you live?
可是你住哪儿呢?。
-
6. Actually, I have a thought.
事实上 我有个想法。
-
7. Uh, sorry. I didn't mean to eavesdrop,but, um...
抱歉 我不是想偷听的,但是...。
-
8. I happen to have
我刚好有间。
-
9. an immaculately decorated guest room.
装修得很好的客房。
-
10. You know, he's always talked like that.
你知道 他总是这么说的。