返回首页
登录 注册
购买会员 购买音频权限

    << 绝望主妇 第4季 第10集>>

  • 1. At about the rest of these boxes?
    那剩下这些盒子呢。
  • 2. Oh, that's junk. You can just give 'em away. -Hey, listen.
    噢 那都是垃圾 你们扔了就好了 -嘿 听着。
  • 3. Is there a good place we can grab a bite on the way out?
    我们在出去的路上有什么地方可以吃东西的吗。
  • 4. Um, well, there's a great diner right near Granville field.
    噢 格兰维尔球场附近有个很不错的餐厅。
  • 5. Isn't that--isn't that outt that out of the way? -Yeah, but...
    噢 那不是不顺路么? -是的 不过。
  • 6. you stopping there anyway to spread your aunt's ashes?
    你们何不到那里去顺便撒了你姑妈的骨灰呢。
  • 7. We're kinda pressed for time. -Yeah,we thought we'd just put her in the family plot back in Omaha.
    我们时间紧迫 -是啊,我想我们把她放在奥马哈 和其他家人的放一起就好了。
  • 8. You can't do that.
    你不能那么做。
  • 9. Ida wanted her ashes scattered at the field.
    艾达希望她的骨灰撒在球场。
  • 10. Yeah, I know, but that's kinda crazy, don't you think?
    是啊 我知道 你不觉得这有点荒谬吗?。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 65 Previous Next