<< 绝望主妇 第4季 第11集>>
-
1. Weren't you the one who said I should explore other churches?
不是你说我应该开发一些新的教会吗。
-
2. I meant sample, like a buffet.
我是指样品 就像自助餐。
-
3. You take a little plate of everything,And then you sit down for the main course,Which is across the street...
你什么都要尝试一下,然后你才坐下来吃主菜,而它就在街对面。
-
4. At the presbyterian church.
那间长老教会的教堂里。
-
5. No. I just put 10 bucks in the collection plate,And I'm gonna get my money's worth. is there a problem?
不行 我刚交了10块钱的停车费,我可不要亏本 有什么问题吗?。
-
6. No, no problem. just talking to my friend. she's trying to poach her.
没 没问题 在跟我朋友聊天 她想把她撬走。
-
7. I am not!
我没有。
-
8. My friend's just a little confused.
我朋友只是有点小迷惑。
-
9. She forgot that she's presbyterian
她忘了自己是长老会的。
-
10. And wandered into the wrong church. I'm not presbyterian.
结果走错教堂了 我不是的。