<< 绝望主妇 第4季 第15集>>
-
1. After a long day of work, he can come home to a nice, home-cooked southern meal.
工作一天回家后 能吃上一顿 美味的 家常的 南方饭菜。
-
2. Although he also enjoys coming home to sesame chicken from red panda, and th deliver.
虽然他也喜欢回家后 吃小熊猫餐馆外卖的"芝麻鸡"。
-
3. you know, it's a shame that michael has to work so hard.
让迈克尔工作得这么辛苦 真是很惭愧。
-
4. But I guess with all the money troubles you two have been havin'...
但我猜 因为你们的收入有困难吧。
-
5. he told you that?
他告诉你了?。
-
6. Well, we're getting past it.
我们已经挺过这一关了。
-
7. Only because my son is rking himself to the bone.
那是因为我儿子拼死拼活的挣钱。
-
8. You know, it wouldn't hurt for you to get a job.
找份工作不会把你怎么样的。
-
9. I have a job.
我有工作。
-
10. Oh, you mean your little drawings?
你是说那些小涂小画?。