返回首页
购买会员 登录 注册
购买会员

    << 绝望主妇 第5季 第02集>>

  • 1. What are you doing here?
    你在这里干什么。
  • 2. Well, Julie needed me to cosign some insurance stuff for her,and I guess I lost track of time talking to crunchy granola here.
    朱莉要我来替她办理连署保险的事宜,我想我错过了这里 婚姻破碎的精彩场面。
  • 3. Plumber to housepainter in one move, Susie?
    水管工搬走了 苏珊。
  • 4. Don't get dizzy climbin' that social ladder.
    继续攀爬社会阶层悠着点儿 别晕了。
  • 5. Can you leave, please? Just think...
    拜托你快走 我觉得。
  • 6. If I'd been a roofer, we might still be together. Sigh. Get out.
    我是这儿的开拓者 我们仍应在一起 感叹啊! 快滚。
  • 7. See ya around, hacky sack.
    再见了 大沙包。
  • 8. So... any more exes I should know about?
    还有什么"前事"我应当了解的。
  • 9. Don't you just love Michelle's parties?
    你喜不喜欢米歇尔的派对。
  • 10. Oh, they are fun. Mm-hmm.
    真是太有意思了。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 71 Previous Next