<< 绝望主妇 第5季 第04集>>
-
1. So, um... I'll see you around, neighbor.
那么 回头见 邻居。
-
2. I still think it's strange
我还是觉得很奇怪。
-
3. you won't let me tell Mike that we're the new owners.
为什么不告诉迈克 我们是新房东。
-
4. Well, the man's got a lot of pride.
他是个自尊心很强的人。
-
5. I want him to feel like I'm his neighbor, not his landlord.
我想让他把我当成邻居 而不是房东。
-
6. Landlord? Hell, with the rent we're charging him,you're his fairy godmother.
房东 见鬼 那么点房租,你简直就是他的神仙教母。
-
7. All right, consider it an investment in good Karma. Screw Karma.
你可以想想好人有好报 见它的鬼去。
-
8. I finally do something nice in this neighborhood,and I can't even brag about it?
我好不容易做了件好事,却不能告诉别人。
-
9. The man who is silent in his good deeds
做了好事而不张扬的人。
-
10. is the man who reaps the greatest reward.
才是最大的赢家。