返回首页
购买会员 登录 注册
购买会员 购买音频权限

    << 绝望主妇 第5季 第11集>>

  • 1. He should've been back a week ago,and I don't know where he is. Why didn't you tell us that in the first place?
    他本来应该一周之前就回来的,所以现在我也不知道他在哪里 你干嘛不一开始就告诉我们。
  • 2. Because it's none of your business!
    因为这不关你们的事。
  • 3. Hello? Dr. Heller's office.
    你好 海勒医生办公室。
  • 4. Uh, hey. It's David dash. Is he in?
    我是大卫·达西 他在吗。
  • 5. Did you hear that? He should've been back by now.
    你没听到吗 他一直没有回来。
  • 6. Why isn't he back?
    他为什么不回来。
  • 7. I'm sorry, Mr. Dash. Dr. Heller's out of town.
    抱歉 达西先生 海勒医生不在这里。
  • 8. What are you saying? You think Dave has something to do
    你在说什么 你觉得大卫和。
  • 9. with Heller being late from vacation?
    海勒医生晚归也有关系吗。
  • 10. Don't ask me why, but I got a feeling there's a connection.
    别问我为什么 不过我感觉是有关系的。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 72 Previous Next