<< 绝望主妇 第5季 第11集>>
-
1. Either I do something fulfilling
要是我做的工作是自我实现的。
-
2. where I help other people and feel good about myself,or I take a job I hate where I make a lot of money,but it eats my life and crushes my soul.
能让我帮助他人 知觉自己在行善,抑或做自己厌恶的工作 虽说赚大把钞票,可却会蚕食我的人生 诅咒我的灵魂。
-
3. Hang on. Before you do that, let me lay it out for you.
打住 你说出决定前 我先跟你摊牌才对。
-
4. Either you let your family continue to sacrifice
要么你让你的家人继续为你牺牲。
-
5. so you can feel good about yourself,or you grow up
好让你自我感觉良好,要么你站出来。
-
6. and make real money
赚些真金白银。
-
7. and look after us
照顾我们一家人。
-
8. like we've been looking after you for the past five years.
就像我们过去五年一直照顾你那样。
-
9. You know what these jobs are like, Gaby.
你知道那些工作是怎样的 加布。
-
10. I'd never be home.
我会经常不在家。