<< 绝望主妇 第5季 第12集>>
-
1. I'm saying, if you're gonna be rude to your husband,could you just not do it in front of me?
我是说 如果你对自己的丈夫态度野蛮,能不能不在我面前那么做。
-
2. So rotisserie, huh?
那个烤肉架 是吧。
-
3. Yeah. Good for chicken, uh...
是啊 可以烤鸡肉。
-
4. Rolled roasts, legs of lamb.
捆绑的肉 羊腿。
-
5. This thing is so advanced...
这东西真是先进。
-
6. I'm sorry. Daddy has to work.
对不起 爸爸要去工作。
-
7. Carlos, what is going on? You're gonna miss your plane.
卡洛斯 怎么了 飞机要起飞了。
-
8. They're upset. They're not used to me being away.
她们很难过 她们不习惯我出远门。
-
9. Oh, for god sakes, girls. It's not like
天呐 女儿们 你们爸爸。
-
10. he's going off to war. He's gonna be back tomorrow.
并不是赶赴战场 他明天就会回来。