返回首页
购买会员 登录 注册
购买会员 购买音频权限

    << 绝望主妇 第5季 第12集>>

  • 1. It means she outsmarted her mom.
    意思是她打败了她母亲。
  • 2. Oh, my god, Porter, we missed you so much.
    天啊 波特 我们好想你。
  • 3. I-I don't understand. I thought you were in an accident.
    我迷糊了 你不是发生车祸了吗。
  • 4. No, sweetie. I was driving home last night,talking with your dad on the phone,and two cars in front of me had an accident.
    不 甜心 我昨晚边开车回家,边和你爸爸讲电话,我前面的两辆车相撞了。
  • 5. And I thought, damn, that could be me.
    我吓呆了 那可能发生在我身上。
  • 6. And then I thought, that could be me.
    转念一想 真的有可能是我。
  • 7. You scared the hell out of me. We are sorry, but we had to get you back.
    你吓死我了 对不起 但你一定要回来。
  • 8. You've gotta be in court by 5:00. No! I don't want to go to jail.
    五点你要出庭 不 我不想坐牢。
  • 9. Porter, listen to me. Bob talked to the judge.
    波特 听着 鲍勃和法官谈妥了。
  • 10. He thinks he can get them to drop the charges.
    他说有望撤销控诉。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 70 Previous Next