<< 绝望主妇 第5季 第14集>>
-
1. Well, they're crazy. He yells, and they jump.
说明她们疯了 他一边叫 她们就一边跳。
-
2. He tells them to run all the way over here, and they do it.
他叫他们怎么跑就怎么跑。
-
3. He didn't make us come here. We agreed to.
不是他强迫我们来的 是我们说好要来的。
-
4. What the hell for?
什么意思。
-
5. Because you told us
因为是你告诉我们。
-
6. that it was important to you to get into that dress.
穿上那件礼服 对你意义非凡。
-
7. So we came here to support you.
所以我们特地前来给你打气。
-
8. You wanted the old Gaby back?
你想要以前的加布回来吗。
-
9. Well, congratulations. You got her...
恭喜你 你成功了。
-
10. A self-centered, obnoxious jerk.
一个自以为是的讨厌鬼。