返回首页
购买会员 登录 注册
购买会员

    << 绝望主妇 第5季 第24集>>

  • 1. If he had tried to strangle him, he'd be dead.
    如果他真想勒死他 不会留下活口的。
  • 2. Look, Orson had the upper hand in this divorce.
    奥森在离婚事件中占了上风。
  • 3. We needed to regain it. Not by resorting to physical violence.
    我们得夺回优势 不是用这种暴力手段。
  • 4. I would never have given my permission for that. That's why I didn't ask you.
    我绝不会允许你这么做的 这就是为何我没问你的意见。
  • 5. W-What's your beef here, Bree?
    你有什么可抱怨的 布里。
  • 6. My beef is that from the minute I walked into this office,you have pulled me deeper and deeper
    我不满的是 从我踏进这个办公室的那刻起,你就拉着我同流合污。
  • 7. into your moral cesspool. That is not why I hired you.
    让我在道德深渊越陷越深 那可不是我雇你的原因。
  • 8. Please. That is exactly why you hired me.
    拜托 这恰恰正是你雇我的原因。
  • 9. Face it. You were tired of being a good girl.
    承认吧 你已经厌倦了当个乖乖女。
  • 10. You knew it was time to play dirty.
    你知道该是时候耍点手段了。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 63 Previous Next