<< 绝望主妇 第6季 第02集>>
-
1. Okay, they are all looking at our place,And I do not think they are admiring our azaleas.
好吧 他们在对着我们家看,我不觉得他们在欣赏我们的杜鹃花。
-
2. Why are they staring at us?
为什么他们看着我们呢。
-
3. Oh, let's see. Uh, we're the new people on the block,Mrs. Mccluskey saw you fightin' with julie,And, uh, this morning, She turns up almost dead.
我想因为我们是这里的陌生脸孔,麦克卢斯基太太看到了你和朱莉吵架,而今天早上她看上去就像死了。
-
4. What, are you kidding me?
什么 你在开玩笑吗。
-
5. I had nothing to do with that.
我和这没关系。
-
6. I like Julie.
我是喜欢朱莉。
-
7. then what were you fightin' about?
那你和她吵什么呢。
-
8. Nothin'. It's personal.
没什么 私人问题。
-
9. You're not gettin' how serious this is.
你不知道这事有多严重吗。
-
10. If that old lady talks to the cops,we got problems.
如果那个老妇告诉警察,我们就麻烦了。