返回首页
购买会员 登录 注册
购买会员

    << 绝望主妇 第6季 第08集>>

  • 1. You won't have that to worry about much longer.
    你马上就不用担心此事了。
  • 2. I found a way to spring you from this marriage!
    我想到让你离婚的方法了。
  • 3. Orson's still on parole, right?
    奥森还在假释期 对吧。
  • 4. For another year. Why?
    还有一年 怎么了。
  • 5. If he violates parole by, for instance,associating with a known felon, they can revoke it.
    如果他违反了假释条例 比如说,和一个重罪狱友联系 法院就会收回他的假释权限。
  • 6. And send him back to jail. All we need to do
    把他从新送回监狱 所以我们要做的就是。
  • 7. is get some ex-con in a room with Orson,take some pictures, and bam!
    弄两个奥森的狱友过来和奥森见面,我们拍他们的照片 然后就砰!。
  • 8. He can't touch you because if he does,the parole officer will get the pictures,and it's bye-bye, Orson.
    他就不能再碰你一根毫毛了 要是他敢,假释法官就会收到这些照片,奥森就彻底拜拜了。
  • 9. Karl, that's perfect! And then he'll have to let me go.
    卡尔 太完美了 这样他就得同意和我离婚。
  • 10. Ahh. I think someone deserves a kiss.
    我觉得某人该得到香吻一枚。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 67 Previous Next