<< 绝望主妇 第6季 第08集>>
-
1. No, no, no, no. Don't... don't ask me anything. Don't talk.
别 别 别问我那么多 别说话。
-
2. This conversation will last less than 60 seconds.
这次通话不会超过60秒的。
-
3. We both know why.
我们都心里明白。
-
4. I'm thinking about comin' in.
钱的问题我正在想办法。
-
5. You interrupt me again, and I hang up.
你再打断我 我就挂了。
-
6. I said I was thinkin' about it.
我说了 我正在想办法。
-
7. Now here's what you need to think about.
你我说的这些好好想想怎么办。
-
8. I don't care what happens to me,but I have to know she gets a pass.
我不在乎到时候我怎么办,我只想让她弄到一本护照。
-
9. There'll be no further discussion on this
直到你把事情办妥了。
-
10. until that is firm. Next time you hear from me,you will have an answer to that question, and it better be yes.
我是不会给你打电话的 下次再打给你,你就得给我个准确的答复 并且我希望听到的最好是句"办好了"。