返回首页
登录 注册
购买会员 购买音频权限

    << 绝望主妇 第6季 第12集>>

  • 1. I know it was a little heavy-handed,but I just can't stand those places. Oh, what's the big whoop?
    我知道这有点专制,但我接受不了那种地方 这有什么。
  • 2. Carlos takes clients to the strip club all the time.
    卡洛斯一直都带客户去脱衣舞俱乐部的。
  • 3. I've been to one... The ass menagerie.
    我去过一个 动物屁屁展。
  • 4. It was my brother's bachelor party.
    那是在我哥哥的单身汉派对上。
  • 5. This stripper named cinnamon gave me a lap dance.
    一个叫美洲黑熊的舞女给我来了一段膝上艳舞。
  • 6. Luckily, if I squinted just enough,she looked like a young Ricky schroder.
    所幸的是 要是我把眼睛眯的足够小,她看起来就像是年轻时候的里奇·施罗德。
  • 7. See, this is the reason men go to those places...
    看吧 这他们去那种地方的原因。
  • 8. So they can fantasize. We all do it. You fantasize about other men when you're with Carlos?
    在那里天马行空 我们都这样 你和卡洛斯在一起的时候会幻想其他人吗。
  • 9. Honey, Carlos has been so many different men,I'm actually surprised when I open my eyes and it's Carlos.
    亲爱的 在我脑子里卡洛斯可是千面人,要是睁眼发现是卡洛斯我才会吃惊呢。
  • 10. Want to know who I fantasize about?
    想知道我幻想谁吗。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 67 Previous Next