<< 绝望主妇 第6季 第12集>>
-
1. Okay, I-I didn't mean it like that.
好吧 我不是那个意思。
-
2. It's just you don't seem interested,and I have sent every signal I can think of. Why are you so hung up on Danny?
只是你好像对他并没兴趣,我却已经把媚眼都抛尽了 你为什么对丹尼这么执着。
-
3. Hello. He's hot.
他多性感啊。
-
4. Okay, here's the thing...
这么说吧。
-
5. Danny's in kind of a fragile place right now.
丹尼现在的情况很脆弱。
-
6. He really doesn't need to get his heart broken.
不能再有人伤他的心了。
-
7. I'm not gonna snag him just to toss him aside.
我不会伤害他 只会让他神魂颠倒而已。
-
8. I don't use people, Julie.
我不会利用别人的 朱莉。
-
9. Okay, I used some people.
好吧 我曾经利用过。
-
10. But I wouldn't use him.
但我不会利用他的。