<< 绝望主妇 第6季 第16集>>
-
1. At first I wasn't sure if that was tad's signature,but when I saw that his name was misspelled...
开始我还怀疑 那是不是泰德的签名,不过当我发现 他名字都拼错的时候。
-
2. I knew it was him.
我就确定是他了。
-
3. Uh, would you like me to talk to him? No. I would like you to hold him down
你想要我跟他谈谈吗 不 我希望你在我用大木勺。
-
4. while I strike him with a large wooden spoon.
打他的时候 帮我按住他。
-
5. Whatever. I-I'll take care of it.
算了 我会处理好的。
-
6. What are you going to say to him?
你会怎么跟他说。
-
7. Look, when... when Orson had his accident,did you or did you not put me in charge? Yes,but I am starting to think that you are not ready.
你看 奥森出事的时候,你是不是就让我来负责了 -是的,不过我现在觉得你还没准备好。
-
8. Look... I'm never gonna figure this job out
如果你不给我犯错和从错误中学习的机会的话。
-
9. unless you let me make mistakes and learn from them.
我永远都不会知道该如何做好这份工作。
-
10. I realize that, Andrew, but you're making...
安德鲁 我明白 但是。