<< 绝望主妇 第6季 第16集>>
-
1. Take the tennis balls off his Walker? Okay, forget about me.
用网球打断他的拐杖 算了 别谈我的事了。
-
2. What about what he's doing to Karen?
那你怎么看他对凯伦做的事情。
-
3. I mean, they're about to get married,and he has no intention of being faithful.
我是说 他们快要结婚了,他却不愿对婚姻忠诚。
-
4. Because he feels trapped. And whose fault is that? Don't point the mustard at me.
因为他觉得自己被束缚住了 这又是谁的错 别用芥末指着我。
-
5. Susan, I was there.
苏珊 我看到了整个事情的经过。
-
6. You practically forced him into this.
你强迫他结婚。
-
7. Okay. I made a mistake.
好吧 我错了。
-
8. I didn't know that he was some sort of Jurassic gigolo.
我不知道他是侏罗纪的舞男。
-
9. I have to tell Karen about this right now.
我得马上告诉凯伦去。
-
10. No. You've meddled enough.
别这样做 你管得已经够多了。