<< 绝望主妇 第6季 第21集>>
-
1. You son of a bitch! Whoa, whoa, whoa. I didn't touch her.
你个杂种 我可没碰过她。
-
2. All I did was help a friend who screwed me over
我所做的只是好心帮朋友的忙。
-
3. buying diamond earrings and grand pianos. I told you, the piano was a gift from Susan's aunt!
结果他骗了我的钱去买钻石耳环和三角钢琴 我跟你说过 钢琴是苏珊姨妈给她的礼物。
-
4. You bought diamond earrings?
你买了钻石耳环。
-
5. Oh, yeah, with the $50,000 that you borrowed from Carlos.
是啊 用你从卡洛斯那里借的5万块。
-
6. You know? Yeah!
你知道这事 -是啊。
-
7. So you two were just...
那你们俩刚才是合伙...。
-
8. Screwing with you, yes.
耍你们玩的 没错。
-
9. So tell me, Mike,do you feel betrayed, humiliated?
告诉我 麦克,觉得自己遭到背叛 受到羞辱了吗。
-
10. Good. Because I only did this to show you what it feels like
很好 因为我这么做的唯一原因 就是让你知道。