<< 绝望主妇 第7季 第02集>>
-
1. What the hell is wrong with you people?!
你们这家人是怎么回事啊。
-
2. First you take out my mother-in-law,then you go after my daughter.
先是要了我婆婆的命,现在又冲我女儿来了。
-
3. Are you trying to kill off every Juanita Solis on the planet?!
难道你们要把这世上的胡安妮塔·索利斯都赶尽杀绝。
-
4. I admit it was a terrible coincidence.
我承认 这是个可怕的巧合。
-
5. You're gettin' sloppy, you know.
你也太大意了 知道吗。
-
6. This one was in broad daylight. -I'm sorry.
这次还是大白天呢 -很抱歉。
-
7. She just came out of nowhere.
她一下子冒了出来。
-
8. Have you seen my daughter?
你没见过我女儿吗。
-
9. She never comes out of nowhere.
她从来不会"一下子冒出来"。
-
10. Uh, on a related note, I just wanna say
另一方面 我想说。