返回首页
购买会员 登录 注册
购买会员

    << 绝望主妇 第7季 第05集>>

  • 1. Tom, I love your mother,and if this were 1955,I would be so on board with her parenting techniques,But I will not let her raise our children
    汤姆 我爱你的妈妈,如果现在是1955年的话,我估计也像她那样教育子女,但我不会让她抚养我们的孩子。
  • 2. to turn out like...
    免得以后变成。
  • 3. Whoa, whoa. Finish that sentence. T-turn out like me?
    你把话说完 变成我这样。
  • 4. No. No, I didn't say that! I--
    不 不 我没那么说。
  • 5. But we--let's be honest.
    不过 我实话实说吧。
  • 6. When we first met,you thought there were only two roles for women--
    我们第一次相遇的时候,你当时觉得这世上只有两种女人。
  • 7. making a cake or jumping out of one.
    做蛋糕和不做蛋糕的。
  • 8. I'm sorry. I just don't want her here.
    对不起 我就是不想让她在这儿。
  • 9. For our entire marriage,You have been the one to make the decisions.
    我们结婚到现在,一直都是你说了算。
  • 10. "I'm going back to work." "I'm hiring a nanny."
    我要回去工作 我要请保姆。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 70 Previous Next