<< 绝望主妇 第7季 第06集>>
-
1. Because... I felt sorry for her.
因为我很同情她。
-
2. You know, her family is poor, and we have so much.
她家境并不富裕 而我们家财万贯。
-
3. Aunt Rosie's poor, and you always hide your jewelry box
罗西姑妈很穷 但每次她来。
-
4. when she comes over.
你都把首饰盒藏起来。
-
5. Yeah, well, Grace isn't a klepto with a meth habit.
格雷斯不是吸毒成瘾的盗窃狂。
-
6. So do you want me to give it back?
那我还回去。
-
7. No. I'll take care of it.
不用 我来处理吧。
-
8. But now that I know you're good at getting things back,next time we're at aunt Rosie's,I'm missing gold earrings.
现在我可知道了你很擅长索回东西,下次我们再去罗西姑妈家时,留意一下我那对金耳环。
-
9. Ah! Here you go.
这给你。
-
10. Your China Pearl hand cream.
你的华珠手霜。