<< 绝望主妇 第7季 第09集>>
-
1. You never told us about that.
你也知情不报啊。
-
2. Well, I made it pretty clear how I felt about his offer.
我可是坚决拒绝了他的提议。
-
3. Well, none of this matters.
这些都没意义。
-
4. Seven houses isn't enough to win the vote.
7票还不够他赢吧。
-
5. That's an excellent point, Gaby.
说到点子上了 加布。
-
6. I need one more.
我还差一票。
-
7. And since this halfway house means a lot to me,I intend to get it.
既然矫正中心对我这么重要,我就必须得到它。
-
8. Well, we're not gonna sell to you.
我们才不会卖房子给你呢。
-
9. I don't need all of you to sell, just one.
我不需要你们所有人都卖给我 一个就够了。
-
10. So if you're sure it won't happen,there won't be a problem.
如果你们确定没人会卖,就不会有问题了。