<< 绝望主妇 第7季 第09集>>
-
1. We have to stick together. -Hey! Hey! Hey!
我们得团结 -喂 喂 喂。
-
2. What's with all the whispering?
嘀咕什么呢。
-
3. This is private. Do you mind?
私人秘密 不关你事。
-
4. Yes, I do. We're all waiting for you to tell Paul to shove it.
就关我的事了 都等着你们让保罗死心呢。
-
5. We're just trying to figure out how to handle this.
我们这不是在讨论么。
-
6. There is nothing to figure out.
没什么好讨论的。
-
7. Hey, moneybags, don't yell at her!
大财主 别吼她。
-
8. This is exactly what he's trying to do!
他正打算这么做来着。
-
9. I am not yelling. I am simply trying to explain...
我没吼她 我是想解释。
-
10. he's trying to turn the whole lane against...
他想让整条街都反对...。