<< 绝望主妇 第7季 第17集>>
-
1. What? -I know. I'm sorry.
什么 -我知道 我很抱歉。
-
2. It sounds very bad, but I did it for a very good reason.
听起来很恶毒 但我真是的出于好意。
-
3. That you can manipulate me into
你暗中算计我。
-
4. doing whatever you want?
从而达到你的目的。
-
5. Carlos didn't buy that car,but he could have
卡洛斯是没买那辆车,但他要是买下这辆车。
-
6. without even feeling it because...
他甚至不会感到一点愧疚 因为。
-
7. he's the kind of guy
他是那种。
-
8. who doesn't let a good opportunity get by him.
从不让好机会溜走的人。
-
9. Meanwhile, you're his dutiful number two,staring down the street at a car you wish you had.
与此同时 你苦苦地做他的二把手,却只能盯着街对面你梦寐以求的香车。
-
10. Get in. We're taking it back,then I'm calling Glenn.
上车 我们把它还回去,然后我打给格伦。