<< 绝望主妇 第7季 第18集>>
-
1. Her I can understand, but my own wife?
她我能理解 但我自己的妻子。
-
2. Oh, for god sakes, Carlos, let it go.
看在上帝的份上 卡洛斯 别纠结了。
-
3. This is ancient history.
都是陈年往事了。
-
4. Not to me. I mean, not a day went by
对我不是 我是说。
-
5. that I didn't think I should have found the guy that did it.
我没有一天不想找到真凶。
-
6. Well, I didn't have to look far, did I?
还需要我翻旧账吗。
-
7. I was taking him to ball games,inviting his accomplice to dinner parties,and my wife knew.
我带他去打球,邀请他的共犯参加晚宴,而我的妻子一直都了解内情。
-
8. You know what? To hell with all of you.
你们都滚一边去吧。
-
9. Wait. Carlos, where are you going?
等等 卡洛斯 你去哪。
-
10. Anywhere but here.
除了这里哪都行。