<< 绝望主妇 第7季 第23集>>
-
1. Susan, we wanna give you and Mike a proper welcome home,so we are having a dinner party in your honor.
苏珊 我们想正式地欢迎你和麦克的回归,所以我们要为你举办一场晚宴。
-
2. Aw. You guys don't have to go to all that trouble. Whose house?
你们不必这么大费周章的 在谁家。
-
3. All of ours.
每个人的家。
-
4. It's an old-fashioned progressive dinner.
这是一种传统的百家宴。
-
5. We're doing drinks and appetizers at my place...
我们在我家喝饮料吃开胃菜。
-
6. uh, salad at mine.
我负责沙拉。
-
7. And for the entry, I am making my famous roast poussins.
主菜我要做拿手的烤童子鸡。
-
8. It's French for "baby chickens."
是法语的"童子鸡"。
-
9. I'm serving cheesecake. It's American for "dessert."
我提供奶酪蛋糕 就美语里的"甜点"。
-
10. Well, you guys are so sweet to do this.
你们为我做这些真是太贴心了。