<< 绝望主妇 第7季 第23集>>
-
1. No, Chuck's meeting with her to work out a settlement,and he's hoping she'll be in a good mood,which she will be if we go to her store
不是 查克要和她见面签署协议,他希望她能有个好心情,如果我们去她店里花大价钱买衣服。
-
2. and spend a bundle on clothes.
她肯定会开心。
-
3. I'm buying, so it's a win-win.
我买单 这是双赢。
-
4. You'll be helping a friend and getting a free new dress
你既能帮助朋友又能拿到件白送的衣服。
-
5. for the dinner party.
在晚宴上穿。
-
6. I'm not sure these clothes are quite the thing...
我不太确定这些衣服可以穿去。
-
7. for a dinner party.
赴晚宴。
-
8. Dinner? I wouldn't wear 'em to a drive-by shooting.
晚宴 就算我去飞车射击都不会穿它们。
-
9. Just smile, okay? Doreen's watching,and we're here to... lift up her spirits.
就笑一笑 好吗 多琳看着呢,我们是来让她振作精神的。
-
10. Oh. In that case... excuse me.
那样的话 打扰一下。