<< 绝望主妇 第7季 第23集>>
-
1. Doreen. You know that agreement I said I'd sign?
是多琳 你记得我说要签的那份协议吗。
-
2. Tear it up. We can do better.
把它撕了 我们能谈到更多。
-
3. I thought you were dead.
我还以为你死了。
-
4. That's the good thing about a small town.
这就是小镇的好处。
-
5. You start a rumor a hundred miles away,nobody checks.
你在一百公里外散播一个谣言,没人鉴别真伪。
-
6. Okay, so you're a liar.
这么说你是个骗子。
-
7. Then why are you here? What do you want?
那你来这干什么 你有何目的。
-
8. You were in Las Colinas stirring things up again.
你又在拉斯科林娜斯旧账重提了。
-
9. Took me a long time to start my life over someplace else,and I don't need another witch hunt.
我花了很久才在别处开始新的生活,我可不要再被扣上莫须有的罪名。
-
10. Don't come near me!
别靠近我。