<< 绝望主妇 第8季 第01集>>
-
1. I can't believe this.
我简直不能相信。
-
2. We all made a pact that night.
我们那天晚上说好了的。
-
3. I don't remember anybody bringing up
我可不记得有谁提过。
-
4. these extra conditions.
这些附加条件。
-
5. Well, you weren't exactly asking anyone's opinion that night,were you, Bree?
你那天晚上可没有征询过任何人的意见,不是吗 布里。
-
6. What is that supposed to mean?
你这是什么意思。
-
7. It means you elected yourself chairman
意思是你自作主张当上了。
-
8. of the... dead guy committee
这死人委员会的主席。
-
9. and started making decisions for everyone.
然后替大家做了决定。
-
10. Like you always do.
你总是这样。