<< 绝望主妇 第8季 第03集>>
-
1. Maybe he wants money. I don't know.
也许是想勒索我 我也不知道。
-
2. You've gotta start snooping.
你该着手窥探他。
-
3. What? -Yeah. Go through his stuff,Hack into his e-mails, listen in on his phone calls.
什么 -搜查他的东西,潜进他的电子邮箱 监听他的电话。
-
4. I can't do that.
我不能那么做。
-
5. You have to, Bree.
你必须那么做 布里。
-
6. Until we know what Chuck knows--exactly what he knows,it's not just you who's in danger.
我们要明确搞清楚他都知道些什么,这不只关乎你一人的安危。
-
7. It's all of us.
这危及我们所有人。
-
8. How's that pressure?
力道如何。
-
9. Ohh, perfect, and remember, Friedrich,I've hidden your tip somewhere on my body.
正好 别忘了 弗里德里希,我把你的小费藏在我身上某个地方。
-
10. it's up to you to find it.
找不找得到就看你了。