<< 绝望主妇 第8季 第04集>>
-
1. at the fitness center. -What's going on?
燃脂芭蕾课 -怎么回事。
-
2. Nothing. Can't a woman just wanna burn her booty?
没事 女人就不能燃烧点脂肪吗。
-
3. Fine. I think you're right about Tom seeing someone.
好吧 我觉得汤姆的确在和别的女人约会。
-
4. She's an aerobics teacher.
一个有氧健身教练。
-
5. Of course she is. Cliche much?
果然 真是老掉牙的情节。
-
6. So I'm thinking, I'll go to her class, and I'll--
我在想 我要去她的健身班 我要。
-
7. Actually, I-I don't know what the hell I'm thinking.
其实 我也不知道自己在瞎想什么。
-
8. You're thinking you wanna spy on this woman
你想暗中监视这个女人。
-
9. and see what she's like, then key her car on the way out.
看她长什么样 然后离开时拿钥匙划花她的车。
-
10. It's perfectly natural.
完全可以理解。