<< 绝望主妇 第8季 第07集>>
-
1. which could endanger me and my family,and you don't even tell me?
我和我全家的重重险境,你们甚至不告诉我。
-
2. And here's why we didn't tell her.
这就是我们不告诉她的原因。
-
3. What the hell does that mean?
这话到底是什么意思。
-
4. Oh, let's face it, Susan. You're kind of a loose cannon.
面对事实吧 苏珊 你有点我行我素。
-
5. Yeah, I mean, 15 minutes after we made a pact
是啊 我们达成协议要保守这个秘密。
-
6. to keep this secret,you were begging us to tell Mike.
也就过了15分钟,你就求我们要告诉麦克。
-
7. Oh, yeah? Well, guess what? I didn't tell Mike.
是吗 可结果呢 我没告诉麦克。
-
8. Carlos did. So who's your loose cannon now?
是卡洛斯说的 那现在是谁我行我素。
-
9. What? Why would Carlos do that?
什么 卡洛斯为何要这么做。
-
10. Oh, I don't know. Maybe because unlike you,he has a conscience.
我不清楚 也是因为他不像你,他还有良知。