<< 绝望主妇 第8季 第07集>>
-
1. Clearly, we have to be diplomatic, crafty.
那我们只好拐弯抹角了。
-
2. We'll ask indirect questions, scan her house for clues.
先探探口风 在她家寻找蛛丝马迹。
-
3. We'll gather information without arousing suspicion.
在不引起她的怀疑的情况下搜集信息。
-
4. Okay, Bree. Well, seems like you got a good handle on this.
好的 布里 看来你得心应手。
-
5. Definitely. Let us know how it goes.
当然 告诉我们进展就行。
-
6. Yes, when it came to a crisis,everyone was happy to have Bree in the driver's seat...
是的 一旦危机来临,人人都愿意让布里做主。
-
7. Fine. I'll talk to Susan.
好吧 我去找苏珊谈。
-
8. Even if Bree herself would have preferred to be a passenger.
即便布里自己 也想坐收其成。
-
9. As the mother of five,Lynette Scavo was used to uncomfortable questions.
身为五个儿女的母亲,勒奈特·斯加沃已经习惯被问到尴尬的问题。
-
10. Why are you eating Santa's cookies?
你为什么吃圣诞老人的饼干。