<< 绝望主妇 第8季 第08集>>
-
1. We're hammering out a deal--wine.
极力促成交易时 喝葡萄酒。
-
2. We make the deal--champagne.
一旦成交 就喝香槟。
-
3. Well, maybe you need to take a little time away from work.
或许你该暂缓手头的工作。
-
4. Dry out. Kick-start your sobriety.
戒酒 先保持清醒。
-
5. I am the C.E.O.
我是首席执行官。
-
6. If I do that, the whole place will fall apart.
如果我这么做 公司就倒了。
-
7. And if you don't, you'll fall apart.
你要不这么做 你就得倒了。
-
8. Maybe you're right.
或许你说得对。
-
9. But I can't do it today. I got payroll to sign.
可我今天不行 我还有工资表要签。
-
10. But you're sweating bourbon. You're not going anywhere.
可你还浑身酒气 哪儿都不准去。