<< 绝望主妇 第8季 第08集>>
-
1. from a woman who wants coyote sconces?
你真想采纳她的婚姻意见。
-
2. I'm serious. Am I giving up on my marriage too easily?
说真的 我是不是太轻易放弃我的婚姻了。
-
3. No! I think you knew when it was time to call it quits.
不 我觉得你明白什么时候该全身而退。
-
4. That's just it.
没错。
-
5. I'm quitting,instead of not taking "No" for an answer.
我是退出了,而没有说过一句"不"。
-
6. Look, you and Tom tried to make it work,and you couldn't.
你和汤姆试着解决问题,但没成功。
-
7. Now he's moved on.
现在他放下了。
-
8. And you are an amazing woman
你是个很出色的女人。
-
9. with your whole life ahead of you.
大好人生正等着你呢。
-
10. so take off that wedding ring.
所以摘下婚戒。